- High School diploma required.
- One or more industry recognized IT support certification(s) is required for this position.
- A working Knowledge of Office 365, and comfortable learning new technology skills. Knowledge of ConnectWise Manage, Connectwise Automate, Powershell, Workstation Imaging, and Apple product support strongly preferred.
- Effective working knowledge of network component infrastructure and interaction. Diagnostic and analytical skills for software and general IS application knowledge.
- 5 to 7 years directly related experience. Excellent end user technical support and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, attention to detail. Strong multi-tasking, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn United Methodist denominational policy and organizational structure essential.
- UMC Member is preferred.
- Must be able to work in Nashville, TN in the GCFA office and must be able to travel Middle TN.
- Hybrid / remote work opportunities.
- Generous paid vacation and sick / personal leave!
- Twelve paid holidays!
- Excellent health, welfare, and retirement benefits package!
GCFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks and encourages applications from minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities. All offers of employment are subject to the applicant successfully completing background, reference, and other applicable checks.
No Staffing Agencies or Recruitment Firms