RIESTER, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the western United States, is searching for an Account Executive who has the digital and traditional chops to oversee critical projects and meet clients’ every need. As part of our group of forward-thinking Brand ActivistsTM, our Account Executive needs to be dedicated to maintaining strong relationships with clients and seeing projects through to completion with a keen eye for quality, timeliness and accuracy.
Important responsibilities will include managing traditional creative assets, digital projects, social media executions, PR efforts and industry research, supporting the Senior Account Manager with daily administration tasks. The successful Account Executive will be a collaborative, detail-oriented, and proactive professional.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- 1-2 years of agency experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage numerous tasks at the same time flawlessly.
- Skilled at project management and great ability to think creatively.
- Aptitude for determining priorities and requirements and supporting the team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate efficiently, effectively and always professionally with everyone from clients to colleagues to the agency’s partners.
- Very strong work ethic.
- Excellent eye for proper spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Computer whiz who’s proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and in using Mac platforms.
- Privately owned, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. This position is located in Phoenix or Omaha, NE.
- Competitive benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, paid holidays, vacation & more.
- Unique, legendary culture.
- Fun, fast paced work environment.