Ingo Money is the instant money company. We turn cash, check and ACH payments into real-time digital funds, providing consumers and small businesses with instant access to their money in almost any debit, prepaid or credit card account or digital wallet, leveraging co-location infrastructure and cloud hosting platforms to deploy services for our customers and consumers.
Working in a collaborative team environment, an Ingo Money Solutions Architect is a critical member of the company’s Technology organization. As a mid-size company, each team member at Ingo is expected to make a significant contribution to both product and process development.
**This position is 100% remote in Nashville, TN, or Alpharetta, GA or OPEN for the right candidate**
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Architect and design enterprise grade first-in-market product solutions - take product specifications and translate them into a framework and user stories that mid-level developers can build
- Develop to create new or enhanced application functionality
- Create, teach and use team development standards
- Enforce and apply established enterprise level best practices and patterns to specific projects
- Maintain and improve the maintainability of code through regular code reviews and refactoring
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions
- Mentor and coach team members
- Collaborate with teams in creating high performance, scalable payment solutions
- Monitor the health and performance of applications for a period immediately after launch