Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
Working in a collaborative team environment, an Ingo Money Solutions Architect is a critical member of the company’s Technology organization.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Architect and design enterprise-grade product solutions, both building new products and enhancing existing products
- Take product concepts and specifications and translate them into a framework (architecture, epics, features, and user stories that mid-level developers can build)
- Develop to create new or enhanced application functionality
- Conduct requirements gathering, architectural specification, database and business layer design, user interface development, testing, optimization and deployment
- Create, teach, and use team development standards
- Enforce and apply established enterprise level best practices and patterns to specific projects
- Maintain and improve the maintainability of code through regular code reviews and refactoring
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions
- Mentor and coach team members
- Collaborate with teams in creating high performance, scalable solutions
- Monitor the health and performance of applications for a period immediately after launch
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, ever-changing technical environment
- Facilitate the communication between team members and business domains
- Demonstrable knowledge of security technologies, including physical security, user authentication, access control, encryption, working knowledge of data protection and encryption, secure application and other best security practices
- Expert in .NET Framework & Core, C#
- Extensive experience with enterprise architectural design patterns
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Event Driven Design and able to train others
- Expert in Micro Services design, implementation and optimization
- Exceptional understanding of OOP patterns and principles
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Agile methodologies - ability to advocate for agile practices and improve processes while simultaneously delivering new functionality
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Process and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET WEB API
- Familiarity with working with an ORM like Nhibernate
- Proficient in front End frameworks like Angular, React, Vue
- Proficient in UX / UI design work using SASS, SCSS or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with unit testing like NUnit
- Experience with tools like Resharper
- Proficient in SQL server and familiarity around SSMS
- Passion to constantly learn and improve
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience