We are currently seeking a full-time Aesthetic Provider/Registered Nurse to join our Brentwood, TN practice!
*Sign on bonus and relocation assistance offered to top candidates!
An Aesthetic Provider provides injectables, laser hair removal treatments, chemical peels and microderms, body contouring, and various skin services under the supervision of the NP/Medical Director.
- Develop a care plan specific to each client, including pre-treatment and post-treatment
- Deliver treatments using established medical protocols
- Perform general skin assessments prior to treatment
- Develop strong client relationships
- Support sales by recommending other Sona services and products
- Other special projects or tasks as assigned
- Current and valid RN/LPN/LVN licensure for the State of Tennessee
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience in a Medspa or Dermatology practice is preferred
- Experience with Botox and Filler injections is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- A positive attitude with a lot of energy & enthusiasm
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Related industry experience considered a plus
- Sales experience preferred, specifically with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is a plus
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Situational Ability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear; grasp and hold equipment; *operate medical machinery. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
*Employee should be aware that operating some medical and cosmetic machinery may interfere with the operation of an ICD or pacemaker.
- Competitive hourly salary
- Full-time employees receive health and dental benefits and paid time off
- Extensive and ongoing hands-on training
- No overnight shifts or on call requirements
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.