Easterseals Western and Central Pennsylvania is a non-profit organization providing programs and services to individuals with disabilities and other special needs. We are looking to hire a Contracts Developer/Manager to join our team. Our goal is to staff the contracts with people with disabilities. The position is a flexible position between home, field and office. The office is located in Franklin, PA.
QUALIFICATIONS; Contracts Developer/Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or related area, preferred. Associates Degree is required.
- Five+ years of relevant experience required.
- Demonstrated results in progressive business development. Federal contracting experience preferred. Demonstrated experience in negotiation and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals and teams
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong organizational, oral and communication skills, including grammar and proofreading
- Capable of working independently and solving problems under pressure
- Flexible schedule and some travel required during certain time periods
- Commitment to fulfilling Easterseals’ mission, vision, and values
- Ability to travel nationally
- Acceptable Criminal Record Check required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES; Developer/Manager
- Identify potential business opportunities and new lines of business through evaluation of opportunity notices from UniqueSource and SourceAmercia.
- Add new contracts by expanding market penetration of existing business lines and by adding new lines of business
- Recruit people with significant disabilities to staff the contracts
- Manage actions involved with compliance with the statutory, regulatory and administrative processes of the appropriate federal and state entities.
- Supervise the Photo Center Coordinator, the General Maintenance Supervisor, and all supervisory personnel assigned to the various contracts.
- Provide overall supervision to employees hired into government contracts.
- Work with the supervisors and coordinators of these contracts to assure that adequate work schedules are developed, adequate manpower is hired and trained, and adequate ratios of disabled direct labor are maintained.
This is a full-time, exempt position working 35 hours per week. Regular hours are 8am-4pm. The benefit package is valued at $6,000 and includes* health, dental, vision, and ancillary insurances, paid time off and eligibility for our retirement plan.
Why Work For Us?
- Easterseals has been providing quality services for over 100 years.
If you are interested in working for a quality organization helping others grow in their lives and abilities, please consider applying for this position! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! Easterseals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, use of medical marijuana or protected Veteran status.