- Knowledge resort/hotel service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff and management in a professional manner.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school or GED graduate.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet applications.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).
The work environment at Company ranges from wintertime lows of 30 degrees to summertime highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.