- Two years of general accounting experience
- Formal accounting education highly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- QuickBooks Experience preferred
- Ability to work with accounting information for multiple entitles and multiple locations
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-service orientation towards both internal and external customers
If you are seriously considering joining our team, click the following link and complete a simple, 7-8 minute survey prior to moving further into the interview process: https://go.apply.ci/p/cSS8oKbjB68BaT if you are unable to access the link directly, copy and paste the link into your URL to access the survey.
Once the survey is complete please return to and complete the application to be considered for this position.
Applicants taking the initiative to complete the survey will be given priority in the interview process. This survey helps contribute to our culture of professional development and helps us understand how to best maximize your talents through efficient and effective communication.