$41,000 - 52,000 Per Year, Base + Commission
The Red Bull Salesperson is responsible for improving the sales of all RBNA products in the market area through the execution of the VIP Agreements, attaining monthly sales objectives, and working with each accounts’ salesperson to ensure the proper merchandising, pricing, and presentation of all Red Bull products.
- Identify and execute VIP accounts.
- Conduct all sales calls in a professional manner and make presentations with the use of Red Bull sales materials.
- Ensure all products in off-premise accounts are properly merchandised including the filling of coolers, shelves, and displays. Ensure all cooler and warm shelves have shelf strips with correct, competitive pricing.
- Execute in chain including ad features, displays, and optional specials.
- Conduct PSA audits as assigned.
- Responsible for training and coaching the salesmen to the RBNA/Crown Dist. standards and expectations. (P.I.I.T.C.H.E.R. process, power selling, power coaching)
- Execute all resets in your territory.
- Submit all required reports neat and on time.
- Maintain open communication with the sales and operations team.
- Maintain good customer relations including how to properly service their account.
- Assist with any other needs as requested by your supervisor.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal regulations in conjunction with Crown Distributors policies and procedures.
- Physical requirements for this position could include lifting 160 lbs without accommodations, standing durations, push/pull requirements, and overhead work.
- This job description is intended to provide general information about the position. It is not an employment contract. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The company, in its discretion, may alter this job description at any time with or without notice.