The primary objective of the Vice President of Operations is to make the leadership of the properties successful balancing the shareholder triangle of financial, people, and guest objectives while managing the team in the Leading with Love principles of Herschend Enterprise. This position is responsible for implementing business strategies, plans and procedures to meet the Pink Adventure Tours (PAT) organizational objectives.
- Establishes credibility throughout the PAT organization and with the senior leadership of Herschend Enterprise as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of PAT and Herschend Enterprise are practiced daily.
- Drives the PAT locations to achieve and surpass annual business goals and objectives while protecting the 60 plus -year BRAND of the company.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborates and executes with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the PAT organization.
- Represents the company with customers, clients, agencies, and business partners in a professional partnership culture, while operating within operating plans of the agency or partner.
- Assures compliance with DOT regulations governing Adventure Guide and Fleet positions as applicable.
- Ensures the day-to-day operations and activities of locations teams are at Brand excellence; for customer service, safe driving practices / equipment, and employee morale.
This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.