The Solutions Designer (SD) is responsible for collaborating with sales to identify customer business challenges and create a unique presentation of solution to meet decision makers needs. The SD will also be a SME (SME) in educational assessment and have instructional design experience. This person will work with sales to determine gaps in customers current processes and how we can uniquely meet programmatic assessment and curriculum needs.
- Define technical scope and costs associated with the development of integrations and customized development (working with the product team)
- Assist sales with technical demonstrations and advanced functionality
- Develop resources for sales (demonstration environments, technical documents, timelines, and scope resources)
- Identify best practices as they relate to curriculum design and mapping within courses and programs
- Help customer in aligning course content with assessment to better student learning
- Strategize with sales on creating customized solutions
- Work closely with sales team members, marketing team and customer support team on communication with C-level leadership, developing correspondence, participating in demonstrations, and other functions as needed.
- Performs other duties as required