JNR Incorporated is looking for a team player with experience communicating with customers and completing projects from start to finish. In this position, you will be receiving around 100+ incoming calls per day from claimants asking questions about the claim process, and/or handling the swift processing of essential documents that need to be accurately understood in order to come to a decision on a customer's claim. This position will work remotely.
- A career oriented individual with case/claim processing background. Class Action Settlement or automotive industry experience a plus!
- A Troubleshooter - You will validate and maintain case/claim files and analyze information obtained to make decisions on the resolution.
- A Critical Thinker - You are inquisitive and like solving problems. You will also track progress on claims ensuring the most up to date information is available, evaluate further investigation needs, and document communications.
- A Communication Expert - You develop and preserve friendly relations while maintaining a firm resolve in your urgent need of documentation.
- Detail Oriented - You understand the importance of collecting, managing, and distributing sensitive information.
- Answer high volume of calls in call center environment (60-100 calls/day)
- Complete daily assignments in a fast-paced environment while meeting assigned metrics
- Evaluate and understand claim requirements for different types of vehicles and articulate that to customers
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner, while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's policies
- Utilize written (email) or verbal (phone) communication to acquire essential documents to advance claims as quickly as possible
- Work multiple cases at a time and be able to keep track of their various deadlines
- Organize and attach documents as quickly as possible to expedite claim approvals
- Have thorough knowledge of the interdepartmental communication and escalation process
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in a call center (6 months minimum)
- Proficient in working with technology to include IVR (phone system), websites, and Microsoft Office Suite
- 1 year of customer care experience
- High school diploma is required, college experience or degree is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused and self-manage time and work
- Ability to type 30+ wpm
- Reliable and regular attendance
- Must use Your Own Computer (BYOC) and must meet the following operating system requirements:
MacOS User System Requirements:
- Mac computer should be no older than 4 years (2016 models and above)
- Have macOS Catalina installed
- Have 8GB of RAM
Windows User System Requirements:
- Computer should be no older than 5 Years
- Must have Windows 10 installed
- Have 8GB of RAM
Must also have:
- Stable broadband internet connection (Wi-Fi) to support voice traffic and a Virtual Desktop Environment
- A workspace that is free from noise and/or distraction
- All employees must meet performance metrics
- We are located in Irvine California and you must be able to come to the Irvine office to pickup and return assigned equipment.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Paid Holidays
- Internet Reimbursement.
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.