Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- No related experience or training required.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Must have a valid Texas drivers license and meet the driver safety requirements.
- Must be comfortable climbing and working at heights of up to 50 ft.
- Must be at least 18 years of age by hire date.
The Woodlands Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity at all levels of its workforce.