Join Aprio's Information Assurance Services team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Senior Associate to join their dynamic team.
Work with a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. With more than 600 team members in 24 states, Aprio is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in North Carolina and Birmingham, Alabama. Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 40 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 30 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to have been honored as a “Best Place to Work” since 2016 and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms.
Aprio’s Information Assurance Services (IAS) practice supports the delivery of attestation and consulting services for multiple clients in technology-based businesses including FinTech and Healthcare technology. IAS takes a risk-based approach to delivering client service so that we can provide the most value to our clients. By focusing on the right risk, our consultants are focused on what is important to our clients and not just working from a checklist.
- Client Services:
- Planning and leading client meetings, including performing walk-throughs of client processes and procedures
- Leading, performing, and reviewing testing of critical controls around security and privacy related activities
- Supporting clients in problem identification and resolution
- Performing security and privacy assessments, audits, and certifications for leading information security and privacy standards and frameworks such as SOC1, 2, and 3 reports, ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI DSS, HITRUST, etc.; and
- Leading and supporting preparation of client reporting deliverables; e.g., gap and risk assessments, SOC reporting, GDPR assessments, ISO 27001 certifications, etc.
- Practice Development:
- Collaborating with other team members to streamline internal processes and procedures to improve client service and efficiencies
- Sales and Marketing:
- Participating in meetings with new prospects and/or new service opportunities with existing clients
- Supporting the preparation of sales proposals
- Team Building:
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Providing mentoring and coaching to other team members
- Helping to support training and development