EducationDynamics is a contact and resource center that connects potential students with career colleges, universities, and technical and trade schools. We provide outlets and opportunities so potential students can advance their education.
Outbound Education Specialist speak with individuals who have expressed interest in obtaining more information about furthering their education. They speak with perspective students to help match them with schools/degree programs that best fit their needs.
As the premier provider of qualified prospective students for colleges and universities, we identify individuals who are the best fit for a school's programs and who are most likely to complete them. Some of our services also cover the key stages of the student lifecycle, from initial inquiry through program enrollment.
- Assist in individuals who are seeking more information about furthering their education
- Consistently meet and/or exceed specific, attainable sales goals and quality assurance requirements
- Provide a positive customer experience by educating customers, responding to questions, and overcoming objections
- Exemplify professionalism and a positive attitude for each and every prospective student
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Other Skills/Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Competitive personality and a desire for professional and financial growth
- Exemplary active listening skills – ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and sell motivated – hard work is recognized by daily, weekly and monthly prizes and rewards
- Ability to build rapport
- Prior sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong work ethic required. The ability to get things done and multi-task in an emerging, high-growth company is key
- Commitment to exemplary customer service