Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes the companys Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Location: Silver Spring, MD (Northeast 495 @ New Hampshire area)
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
Job Description: Restaurant Manager, LLC, a Shift4 Company, is a developer of Point of Sale and Payments software and for the hospitality industry, specializing in restaurant, bar, and nightclub Point of Sale and Payments. Restaurant Manager is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for a full-time position in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Execute test cases to ensure functionality of new and enhanced software and software/hardware solutions and systems
- Document positive and negative results.
- Effectively communicate bugs and errors to the QA team and/or Developers
- Enter actionable notes and comments into product collaboration tools
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Review and analyze specifications and create new test cases if needed to ensure proper, reliable functionality
- Install and configure new devices and create basic installation guides