- 2 years or more of direct railroad experience, preferably within the Maintenance of Way (MOW) department as a RWIC.
- Significant experience in roles such as roadmaster, signal master, track inspector, signal and bridge inspector or foreman.
- Proven ability to identify and correct safety issues on the job site according to railroad regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A commitment to safety and service excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RailPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.