The credit analyst position offers the opportunity for growth within the role and beyond. BBOK will train the candidate as needed.
Position qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One to three years of finance experience.
- Ability to organize and multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A strong acumen for comparing, evaluating, and analyzing data.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The capacity to exercise good judgement.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including Microsoft and Excel.
- Must be willing to travel for inspections and customer calls periodically.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.