Professional Outfitter is responsible to be highly engaged with the customer’s experience in the purchase of a recreational vehicle or trailer. With high integrity they will adhere to the sales process set forth by company procedures and standards.
• Give exceptional customer service while following the company values
• Follow the 7 steps to the sale and utilize the Sobel training program
• Learn Inventory, new and used, floorplans, etc.
• Demonstrate specific product functions and uses
• Manage the CRM, follow up, complete daily To-Do’s
• Answer phones and greet customers as they walk in the door
• Understand the basic structure of a deal and how to write up a deal
• Continuously learn new products by studying, learning from factory reps, etc.
• Be there for customers on day of delivery and follow up with customers after the sale