We are seeking friendly, organized, self-motivated candidates with:
- Three or more years of banking - with leadership/management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Positive, energetic, and professional personality.
- Superior customer service abilities and ability to develop, build, and maintain relationships.
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform intermediate financial analysis under moderate supervision.
- Proficiency with computers and technology, specifically including Excel.
CBK offers an excellent benefit package including health, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), training reimbursement, vacation and paid holidays!
To learn more and to begin the conversation, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We also encourage you to visit www.citizensbankofkansas.com for additional information about our organization and team.
Citizens Bank of Kansas is an equal opportunity employer.