Who we are looking for:
- Someone with a successful track record in achieving sales-related goals and delivering complex projects in a timely, accurate manner
- Someone with a bachelors degree in marketing, communication, non-profit management, leadership or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- An individual with experience and comfort with data-driven decision-making.
- Ambition, drive and sense of urgency to achieve membership goals (sales).
- Experience with a variety of software including Microsoft Office is required. Salesforce or other CRM software experience is highly preferred.
What else do you need:
- Willingness and ability to work regular and varied hours, including frequent evenings and some weekends.
- An acceptable criminal background check and driver history
- Reliable transportation with a valid drivers license and vehicle insurance
- Someone who models the principles of the Girl Scout Movement and is or will become a member of GSUSA, Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont.
How to apply:
- Simply complete the information in the "Apply Now" boxes and click "START APPLICATION".
- We kindly request that you upload a copy of your resume and include a cover letter. Applicants must complete an online application and submit a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered for the position.
Who we are:
We are the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. Girl Scouts offers girls a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure and success. With support from dedicated adult volunteers, parents and staff, Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont (GSCP2P) delivers the Girl Scout experience in 40 counties across central and western North Carolina.
Why you want to work here:
- At Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont, we have a clear vision: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work to ensure every girl has the opportunity to be a Girl Scout.
- Flexibility for office-based, hybrid or primarily remote work is available. Daily/frequent travel in assigned council territory.
- Generous leave - 4 weeks paid vacation, 12 sick days annually, 10 paid holidays annually including Juneteenth, PLUS the week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Benefits available include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and 401k. Free life and long-term disability insurance as well as telemedicine access and a casual work environment.
- We are a dynamic, fun team of professionals who love providing a meaningful and impactful experience to girls and volunteers in our 40-county footprint in North Carolina.
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer.