Education and Experience:
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelors in biochemistry or equivalent with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience with chromatography, chromatography systems and working with chemicals.
Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, multitask, and have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general chemistry, biochemistry, and column chromatography.
- Knowledge of HPLC/AKTA operations and mechanisms.
- Knowledge of general lab equipment.
- Knowledge of safety and company rules and policies.
- Skills in establishing effective interpersonal relationships such as the ability to solicit key ideas and information.
- Skills in problem solving and critical thinking, including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate an alternative course of action.
- Skills in verbal and written communication including technical writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions and execute an appropriate course of action considering all relevant variables.
- Ability to negotiate by collaborating with others to arrive at a conclusion using compromise, persuasion, rational, and diplomacy.
- Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work hours that conform to business operations schedule