We are looking for a media supervisor who oversees development and execution of media plans and programs for clients. This position is available for permanent remote status from the U.S.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Manage the planning and implementation of media plans for a variety of clients, utilizing both traditional and not-tradition media.
- Develop cross-channel media strategies and budget allocations to achieve client goals.
- Oversee planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing digital media activities.
- Recommends and oversees implementation of the most effective media buys within client budgets for assigned agency clients.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Provide media guidance for agency clients and interdepartmental teams.
- Responsible for supporting leadership within the agency.
- Plays a key role in researching trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning and buying.
- Participates in community events and volunteers with community organizations.
- Performs administrative tasks as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.