Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
As a member of the Deposit Services Team, the Business Services Supervisor's top priority is to grow, lead and develop the Service Specialist team while maintaining the highest standards for experience delivery internally and externally. The Business Services Supervisor will continue to execute and be a subject matter expert in all areas owned by the Business Services team, act with independence in decision making, and serve as the primary mentor and coach for other members of the Business Services team.
The Business Services Supervisor's responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate expertise in all things Treasury, Professional Executive Banking (to include personal loans and deposits), and Project Management related tasks.
- Act as internal sales for the treasury services department by cross selling additional products and services when appropriate to ensure increased fee income; Demonstrates success in cross sell efforts with an ongoing expectation of consistent production volume
- Act as liaison between Business Services, Banking Operations, Compliance, and Innovation. Constantly seeking improvement to experience delivery through expanding existing product/service utilization or identifying new opportunities
- Responsible for partnering, or assigning partnership on the BS team, with all business line partners in expanding service utiliization for existing clients. Business line partners include but are not limited to Commercial Relationship Managers, Wealth Management, Mortgage, Construction, and Retail
- Act as a "go to" for other Business Services team members and have the ability to make decisions and execute independently
- Responsible for regular coaching of the Business Services team both individually and in a group setting (and at least bi-weekly)
- Responsible for monitoring ticket system reports to ensure adherence to SLAs and responsible for continued utilization
- Strong understanding of regulation and compliance requirements.
- Open accounts, establish new services, maintain existing services, trouble shoot issues, etc.
- Quarterly board reporting of service utilization volumes, PE loan volumes, and overall trend analysis
- Maintain lending authority for purposes of ACH and PE/consumer loan approval within guidelines
- Independent ability to complete customer annual reviews in full
- Set up, maintain, monitor, and keep reporting for all Treasury Services
- Build on ACH knowledge including third party sender expertise.
- Act as the "go to" for Treasury related risk assessments, audits, and exams.
- Act as a product partner for Commercial RMs through attending joint customer calls and partnering with new client on-boarding
- Serve as the Business Services team's SME on account analysis and responsible for increasing and improving utilization
- Leads, manages, and monitors the Business Services team's current vendor partnerships and seeks opportunity to expand existing or solicit new, value-add partnerships
- Demonstrates the non-negotiables of client experience delivery at all times and leads by example.
- Understands consumer loan process and acts as a liaison between RM and Underwriting/Loan Administration including; documentation gathering, S Drive creation, ability to pull documentation from nCino, input documentation to FileBound, and complete the request for underwriting.
- Regular attendance required.