Did you ever want to work around airplanes but didn’t know how to break into the aviation industry? If so, Lehigh Valley Aviation Services may be the employer for you! Private aviation allows corporate flight departments, aviation enthusiasts and the general public to fly virtually anywhere at any time. Commercial airlines require fast efficient service to remain on schedule. It takes a specialized group of customer focused individuals to make this happen and now is your chance to join that team!
- Fueling of private, corporate, cargo and commercial aircraft.
- Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing flights.
- Operate ground service equipment, such as tug, fuel trucks and transportation vehicles.
- Greet all arriving/departing aircraft and provide baggage handling services as requested.
- Operate ground service equipment per the customer’s needs.
- Lavatory services
- Ground power services
- De-icing services
- Fork lift operations
- Air stairs placement
- Additional responsivities may include but are not limited to:
- Shuttle service for passengers and crews
- Refueling of transportation vehicles
- Snow removal
- Light cleaning
- Make safety your number one priority at all times!