XL Parts is seeking an experienced front Counter Representative to join our team in Houston. The Counter Representative is responsible for assisting customers with their purchases.
- Assist Walk-in customer with finding and purchasing parts
- Answers customer questions
- Handles cash
- Stocks and pulls parts
- Answers phones
- Keeps store and front counter clean
- High School Degree or GED
- 1 to 2 years warehouse experience or similar discipline
- Valid driver license and Insurance
- Must have your own vehicle
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen
Physical Demands: Typical 9 hour day to include walking, squatting and lifting. To perform the duties of this job the employee must be capable of working in a fast pace environment. Heavy lifting of 50lbs or more may be required.
Compensation: The Counter Rep compensation consists of hourly pay based on hours work. Estimated 45 hours per week and paid bi-weekly.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.