By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
You will be responsible for assisting in the Clinical Controls Product Finishing Department with the bottling operation and the other activities involved in the product finishing process.
- Cap vials or tubes, operate the torqueing equipment.
- Label product, operate the labeling equipment
- Upon release of product by QA lab, count, verify and record number of finished products.
- Assist department in maintaining inventory of vials, tubes, closures, Styrofoam trays and dividers.
- Collect verity and distribute bulk product samples per procedure.
- Assist with monthly cleaning of clean room, including counters, laminer hoods, torque, labeler, sinks, and all work areas.
- Set up bottling: product verification, product mixing, selection of caps and vials as per product request, prepare the vial or tube for volume check and complete the worksheets associated with the bottling operation.
- Deliver finished product to the shipping department.
- Verify counts of labeled product.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety as outline in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.