The Courier is responsible for the timely pick-up and delivery of medical specimens and supplies driving a small company sedan. This role encompasses a high level of interaction with our clients and is expected to help maintain and enhance client relationships.
This listing is for an experienced lead driver with a flexible schedule.
The courier safely and efficiently transports specimens and supplies between clients and our laboratory locations. The courier exhibits a professional demeanor and act as a team player while on duty. An occupant of this position may be chosen as a Lead with responsibilities of ability to cover all routes and will-call allocation duties. Couriers' duties take place in multiple locations where they must adhere to strict HIPAA standards as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements as well as myriad driving conditions.
- Picking up and delivering slides, supplies, reports, etc. between clients and main laboratories
- Company car maintenance including fueling, cleaning, stocking with emergency equipment and reporting larger issues to the Supervisor
- Create Client Intake Forms and submit to supervisor
- Take on will call stops in addition to regular route
- Report client needs and/or issues to supervisor or other responsible department