The Digital Marketing Coordinator supports the planning, execution, reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns that drive digital subscription revenue for Andrews McMeel Universal products.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director, Digital Products Marketing and collaborates with the marketing managers to marketing campaigns across the customer lifecycle for our paid digital products (PuzzleSociety.com, GoComics.com) as well as the GoComics.com store.
Areas of responsibility include supporting the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns (email, paid social, paid search) that drive user acquisition and retention goals across as well as analyzing and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data. This position will also assist with audience insights research.
- Support the acquisition and retention marketing managers via:
- Generating weekly marketing campaign reports
- Analyze and surface insights across the user funnel from Google Analytics
- Analyzing marketing campaign results and developing hypotheses and recommendations for optimization
- Writing creative briefs
- Paid search, social and email campaign management
- Works cross-functionally with eCommerce, content strategy and digital marketing to implement and maintain campaigns
- Coordinate quarterly reports focused on audience development, engagement, and conversion trends for priority digital products