Product Development Analyst
This position demands a unique blend of business and technical savvy; technical POS experience; sales and relationship management skills. The ideal candidate will assist the Product Development Manager with the execution of QA project testing plans by performing thorough testing on assigned POS software releases. Assist in the planning, implementing and the maintenance of new and existing product and services for EMS.
Lead testing coordinator for various software release candidates. Work with various departments within the organization in bringing new products to market and manage enhancements to existing products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Assist in executing the project test plans by performing testing on assigned software releases. This can include functionality, stability, performance, interface, documentation and other types of testing of our POS software.
- Identify and document defects in a clear and concise manner using the assigned bug tracking database.
- Assist the Product/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
- Complete regression/verification testing as needed.
- Assist in overseeing new product releases and current product enhancement updates as needed.
- Support the Product Development Manager by reviewing product enhancement requirements and maintaining current product roadmaps.
- Work closely with Client Services, monitoring additional testing and product feedback.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of all product documentation (training material and aids) for both internal and external users.
- Assist in product trainings for both internal and external users.
- Work with all internal departments on issues related to the development, implementation and ongoing support of each product.
- Monitor industry trends related to all products and services offered by EMS.