Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes companies such as Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
POSitouch is a premier POS software vendor that combines versatility with strong restaurant management capabilities for all hospitality businesses. We are currently seeking candidates for Software Support Technician in a quickly changing environment as new products are released nationwide.
POSitouch is looking for candidates that can combine restaurant or service related industry knowledge or experience with technological expertise to further grow our support team in Warwick, Rhode Island.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Software Support Technician you would:
- Primarily provide Level 3 and Level 4 support to our dealer network, corporate clients, and all support for our direct clients
- Be aware of the service industry unique challenges to provide continued customer service and ensure the POS operates to fulfill the needs of our clients
- Assist our national dealer network and clients with support on all POSitouch related products
- Work as team with other support staff, programmers, end users and management to identify issues and communicate resolutions in a timely manner
- Test and provide feedback on new products and software changes to the programming department and management
- Document technical and end user documentation