Position Summary: This position is responsible for maintenance of all equipment to ensure a safe operation of the water park. This position will focus on repair, construction, general upkeep, troubleshooting, and rehab of water park rides, attractions, buildings, and facilities and help establish preventative maintenance and inspection programs that maximize uptime and minimize cost.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the highest standards of safety on all attractions and rides.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the pumps, filters, plumbing systems, buildings, and all facilities on property.
- Perform daily safety checks on park attractions and rides and attend to any repairs.
- Perform regular checks of pools and perform chemical adjustments to ensure a safe environment that comply with standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and overhauls on rides, equipment and facilities ensuring complete compliance of the manufacturers specifications and park standards.
- Responding to all maintenance related radio calls in a timely and appropriate manner. Communicate with Dispatch Office and the Maintenance team when equipment failures result in attraction downtime or closures.
- Work with team members to ensure the complete compliance of the manufacturers specifications and park standards.
- Maintaining all appropriate documentation.
- Communicate with the Water Park Maintenance Team and Maintenance Manager any hazards that arise to ensure the safe completion of repairs.
- Supervision of seasonal maintenance staff.
- Assist with holiday promotion set-up, repairs and tear-down.
- Be a proactive member of the maintenance team.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including holidays, weekends and closing shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.