Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a talented, professional, and driven individual for our Treasury Relationship Manager position in Omaha!
At Core Bank, Treasury Relationship Managers are Passionate - they want nothing more than to offer customers an experience that will delight and surprise.
The Relationship Manager is primarily responsible for the acquisition of new business, as well as managing an existing portfolio of customers. The Relationship Manager acts as a concierge for all of the client's banking needs and is well versed in a variety of product suites. The RM will engage product partners to cross sell commercial loans, mortgage loans, and wealth management services.The Relationship Manager must consistently network in the community, cultivate, work with existing customers to expand relationships, and conduct direct prospecting.
The responsibilities of the Relationship Manager are to:
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Develop a customer maintenance program to include, at minimum, annual reviews
- Self-source deposit relationships and approach all sales opportunities holistically seeking full bank relationships
- Develop and follow a proactive sales and developmental plan
- Conduct pricing comparisons, draft and present proposals to prospective customers
- Conduct product demonstrations for current and prospective customers
- Act as a consultant to clients and a resource to the bank in developing and retaining business
- Independent decision making with a high level of autonomy
- Manage overall relationship profitability and ensure profitable growth of the portfolio assigned
- Participate in community and professional activities to enhance the bank image and expand personal referral network
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and ongoing education. Obtaining a CTP and/or CHFP certification is encouraged.
- Recognize opportunities to refer customers to internal partners for lending, mortgage, and trust/investment services
- Execute the department's strategic plan for growth and fee income generation
- Act as a mentor to other RMs and Service team members
- Actively leverage CRM system
- Engage in new product implementations as necessary
- Be a change champion and take an innovative approach to banking
- Look for ways to continue to cultivate cross department collaboration
- Regular attendance is required