An unwavering pursuit of health. This is what we stand for.
If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Seattle, Washington with locations throughout the Northwest and Alaska. Driven by impeccable attention to detail, we're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business and ourselves.
It is our Vision to rethink, redefine and reset the standard of care for pathology groups and laboratories in the country.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is looking for an experienced and innovative leader with a service focus to run our IT team. CellNetix is a technology driven business and this position is critical in ensuring that our IT Services, including infrastructure, laboratory systems and help desk, are meeting the needs of the business today and in the future.
- In this position you will be a key part of the Executive team, setting IT Strategy and direction in concert with the corporate strategy at the Executive and Board level.
- Oversee IT Operations/Infrastructure, IT Service Desk and the Software Development Team.
- Create and manage to annual budgets.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures around:
- Compliance and security for both College of American Pathologists and HIPAA compliance
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- IT Service Management
- Oversee and/or personally manage key initiatives including digital pathology, the integration of mergers or acquisitions and other projects that are critical to the future and growth of the organization.
- Work closely with organizational leaders at all levels to solve complex issues with IT.
- Coach, develop and manage direct reports including hiring and performance management.
- Drive the development of internally developed software systems to meet the needs of the organization and enable unmatched quality and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.