Easterseals Western and Central Pennsylvania is a non-profit organization providing programs and services to individuals with disabilities and other special needs. We are celebrating our 103rd year serving children with special needs and are proud of our history!
Our Childhood Development Center is looking to hire caring and nurturing part-time Personal Care Aides to work with children ages six weeks through pre-kindergarten age. Our staff are a caring and closely knit group. Come join our team!
JOB SUMMARY-PERSONAL CARE AIDE
The Personal Care Aide generally provides individual services to one child. They care for the child and support them in their growth and development.
QUALIFICATIONS-PERSONAL CARE AIDE
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Two+ years of related work experience preferred.
- Acceptable Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse History Clearance and Department of Human Services FBI Clearance required.
- Acceptable results from the National Sex Offender website required.
- Passing of physical examination and TB required.
We have several part-time positions, Tuesday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (12 hours/week) and Tuesday-Friday afternoons as well. There is no weekend, evening or holiday work. The hourly rate is $12.00
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Easterseals Child Development Center participates within the Keystone STARS program and is recognized as a Star 4 facility, the program's highest rating. Staff at STARS centers are eligible for additional benefits.
- We are a great team! We love our work and it shows.
If you are looking for a position where you can make a difference in the lives of young children, please apply for this position.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
Easterseals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, use of medical marijuana or protected Veteran status.