An unwavering pursuit of health. This is what we stand for.
If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Seattle, Washington with locations throughout the state. Driven by impeccable attention to detail, we're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business and ourselves.
It is our Vision to rethink, redefine and reset the standard of care for pathology groups and laboratories in the country.
We are looking for an organized and hardworking janitor to join our company. Youll be responsible for keeping our Lab and Administrative offices and common areas clean. . You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, so our janitor needs to be hardworking and willing to engage in a number of cleaning activities.
This is a full time job Monday through Friday and comes with Benefits.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and empty trash and trash bins
- Order cleaning supplies
- Change light bulbs
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming when needed
- Clean spills and other hazards
- Clean kitchens and coffee rooms
- Clean bathrooms and stock them with soap, toilet paper, and other supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Previous janitorial experience
- Basic arithmetic and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Manual dexterity