Pickup and delivery of packages of various sizes and weights from customers in many different locations, to be completed in a timely and courteous manner.
- Possess and maintain valid driver’s license with safe driving record.
- Operate motor vehicle in safe and legal manner.
- Be able to quickly locate specific addresses.
- Be able to communicate and complete tasks assigned via a smartphone application (training provided)
- Hand-load/unload material, as required.
- Walk and climb stairs.
- Have the ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs. regularly, as required.
- Must have sufficient literacy skills to read addresses and specific instructions efficiently, and complete required paperwork.
- Maintain communication and a cooperative, professional relationship with customers, the general public, and fellow Quicksilver employees.
- Deliver packages safely and in a timely manner.
- Know, understand, and follow all company policies.
- Be available to work assigned and on-call shifts, clearing any changes with supervisory personnel.
- Uniform shirt, jacket, ID badge and black or navy slacks must be worn at all time while on the job.
- First line supervision is dispatchers/customer service. Additional supervision received from assigned Quicksilver personnel and managers as needed.