Asmodee North America (ANA) locally headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Arkham Horror,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
Summary of Position
The Assistant Photographer is responsible for the photography, editing of studio miniatures. The main responsibilities are designing fun, engaging, and thematic photos that match the studios vision. Additionally, the Assistant Photographer works with the design and marketing team to capture images for print and digital media.
- Design and capture engaging and thematic photographic imagery that inspires players and aligns with studio vision.
- The Assistant Photographer will support the Lead Photographer in the planning and production of all studio miniature photography.
- Photograph miniatures from multiple angles and create seamless rotations.
- Curate large scale scenic group shots.
- Clip out and color correct miniature photography with non-destructive techniques.
- Maintain a library of photography assets, follow a set of standard organizational practices, and improve upon current processes.
- Process and edit large batches of RAW files including focus stacking deep shots.
- Diligently pursue completion of work to meet project deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously if needed.
- Attend and/or lead regular meetings to discuss current projects and maintain excellent, frequent communication with team and other departments.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in photography or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Experience with professional camera equipment and lighting is a must.
- Extensive photo editing skills including working with masks and combining multiple photographs.
- Background in macro photography is a huge plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of the methodologies and procedures of print and production processes.
- Experience in the hobby game market a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 and Mac or Windows OS.
Asmodee is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for and celebrate a diverse team in our effort to carry out our company values of honesty, integrity, and fairness.