The Distribution Associate I position is responsible for safely and efficiently loading, unloading and delivering products and materials to customers in a timely and professional manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Transports loads safely and in a timely manner over required route, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
- Accurately record and maintain all orders and deliveries electronically.
- Assists with loading or unloading of product, using specialized equipment when warranted and organizing by sales order number.
- Accurately pull product for staging for next days deliveries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Will work mainly in the warehouse and delivering to customer homes, new construction sites and commercial work sites.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, this position requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands to fingers, wrist/arms, handle, feel or operate objects and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to drive as required for the position, the ability to pass DOT medical/physical exam as required for position, and safely lift over 75lbs.
Required Education and Experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to speak professionally and courteously with customers and staff at delivery points.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to communicate well with customers
- Service work experience
- 1+ years warehouse or distribution center experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience driving delivery trucks
- Fork lift operation certificate
CKF provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pre-employment drug and background testing is mandatory for all positions within CKF. This employer participates in E-Verify.