BT Wealth Management (“BTWM”) is an independent, fee-only Registered Investment Advisor that provides comprehensive investment management and financial planning services to high-net-worth individuals and families. We take pride in our culture and are looking to add a talented individual seeking to be part of a dynamic, growing wealth management firm.
BTWM is seeking an experienced, efficient, and detail-oriented Senior Analyst for our growing business. This role will be responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance/accounting, economics, and clients. Utilizing statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools, the BTWM Research Analyst will provide insights to support intelligent business or organizational decision-making.
- Conduct due diligence on managers, research a range of investment vehicles, monitor investments independently, and make recommendations for use in client portfolios.
- Provide research and input on strategic and tactical asset allocation guidelines and adapt model portfolios to specific client circumstances.
- Compile and analyze investment performance data and risk factors.
- Support client relationships alongside advisers to implement the client’s investment strategy and effectively communicate the strategic and tactical asset allocation.
- Analyze a wide range of asset allocation frameworks and provide clear, concise analysis.
- Engage and debate investment decisions across public and private markets, based on evidence and reason, in a collegial atmosphere.
The following competencies outline some of the characteristics that we expect to contribute to the success of this position:
- Ability to have a positive impact on the people around you
- Is proactive and can anticipate the needs of those the role supports
- Strong communication skills
Self Leadership Skills
- Ability to structure responsibilities, tasks, and project management to eliminate wasted time and efforts
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities without missing deadlines
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail and is highly organized
- Can adapt to changing priorities and conditions throughout the day or week
- Ability to respond calmly and maintain performance standards in a busy office setting
- Ability to maintain high service standards and problem-solve effectively when faced with new challenges
- Energetic and positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with a commitment to excellence and high quality standards