Director of E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
Reporting to: President, USA / UK Ecommerce Director
French Connection USA, an established global retailer, seeks an experienced Director of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing to join its Ecommerce team.
The Director of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing will work with the UK E-Commerce team, US internal teams and external agencies to deliver and improve the French Connection online marketing campaigns. The role will involve working on affiliates, SEO, PPC, Email, Display as well as assisting with the onsite content strategy.
- Work with the UK development team and external agencies to manage website content updates and daily tasks of the website through Shopify, including, but not limited to, web merchandising, coupon codes and gift card creations.
- Ally with internal Social Media team and external agencies to ensure brand messaging is consistent, drive customer acquisition and retention plans across all digital channels including, but not limited to, Paid and Organic Search, Retargeting, Affiliates, Display, Email and Direct Mail.
- Work closely with the UK Email Marketing Manager to launch additional trigger email programs on the US site and oversee email strategy, checking messaging is aligned with marketing, promotional and merchandising calendars and ensuring creative is on-brand.
- Manage the Customer Service department and partner with the Development and Design, and Operations teams to improve the online customer journey / conversion rates and ensure and customer satisfaction issues are resolved timely.
- Work with external affiliate marketing agency to nurture existing affiliate network relationships, ensure new affiliate growth and achieve affiliate CPA performance expectations.
- Perform periodic website testing to ensure content and user journeys are functioning correctly on all electronic device platforms (i.e. desktop, tablet and mobile).
- Manage all digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- Work closely with internal staff and agencies to drive the PPC, Affiliates, Remarketing and Display campaigns.
- Create key strategies for acquisition channels and closely monitor the performance of campaigns to ensure accuracy and success.
- Work with external agency and internal stakeholders to determine key targets for main KPIs.
- Manage PPC agency to work towards achieving budgeted demand.
- Ensure all messaging is on brand, aligned with marketing and promotional calendars and campaigns are optimised to targets, product availability and opportunities, making use of latest products offered by search engines.
- Work with UK SEO manager to improve rankings in major search engines.
- Share strategic learning’s from “Paid Search Agency” with UK SEO manager.
- Help to coordinate feature content across marketing, development, design, studio, copywriting and UK SEO manager.
- Provide cost and profitability analysis to finance team to build and maintain budget.
- Monitor web analytics to identify areas for improvement / concern across the site and traffic sources.
- Analyse online marketing campaign data in Excel and third party tools (e.g. Google Analytics)