The Field Mechanic will perform all required maintenance, repairs, and restorations to any and all equipment on and off site. Assigned to a crew and will follow the operations of a specific crew.
A Day in the Life of a Field Mechanic:
- Inspect, analyze, test, measure, and repair equipment as needed by Stingray.
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Clean and lubricate parts and equipment.
- Test-run repaired equipment to ensure adequacy of repairs.
- Perform evaluations and repairs on electrical systems, brakes & air systems, chassis & running gear, engine & accessories.
- Diagnose and repair downhole pumps, hydraulic systems, and pneumatic systems.
- Manage inventory on parts trailer.
- Assist with the testing, and evaluation of machinery, engines, and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
Additional Job Duties:
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained
- Provide leadership at all times through action and behavior
- Communicate any issues with equipment to management
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor