Associates in Pediatric Therapy (APT) is a therapeutic clinical practice providing services for developmentally delayed children in Kentucky and Southern IN for more than 12 years. APT has been recognized as one of Best Places to Work for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
Check us out: www.kidtherapy.org
We are continuing to grow and are recruiting for a full-time Patient Coordinator/Front Desk Reception position in the Louisville KY area.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet patients and families, collect applicable payments
- Maintain smooth patient flow, tidy waiting area as needed
- Ensure all patient documents are transferred to patient’s electronic chart
- Schedule new and existing patients therapy appointments
- Verify benefits, document into EMR system, report findings to parent/guardian and therapist
- Ensure new authorizations are submitted timely and accurately
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Accurately maintain petty cash fund
- Maintain adequate supplies for facility, request replenishment through corporate office