Quicksilver Express Courier is an on-demand delivery company looking to hire a full time Customer Service Representative who will also cross train for a Dispatcher Position. This is not a call center position.
If you are detail oriented and able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment, then this is the position for you!
MUST be reliable!
MUST work well with others!
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and professional customer service
- Incoming order entry via phone, email, web
- Outbound calls to customers with delivery status
- Provide problem resolution for customers and drivers
- Accurate and complete documentation of all issues
- Constant contact with other reps and dispatchers
- Multitask between order entry, monitoring delivery status, problem resolution, etc.
- Other customer service and office duties
- Ability to select best possible driver based on location, ability, vehicle specifications & current work load
- Ability to navigate upwards of 30 drivers simultaneously to complete more than 200+ expedited deliveries per day
- Continually analyze drivers and deliveries as the situation changes; provide alternative options for when plan A is disrupted
- Possess superior communication skills to quickly relay concise, detailed information to drivers, customer and office staff
- Ability to identify driver, customer & support staff errors & implement corrective action in a timely fashion
- Coach new drivers as part of their on-the-job training, providing additional instruction and guidance