Desired Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in Computer Science, Engineering preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in software development.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL a plus
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must have attention for detail and take pride in delivering a quality result.
- Strong candidates will possess a self-starter attitude and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Operate in a virtual structure with employees working from home. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Travel: This role travels approximately 15% of the time attending conferences/training and team meetings.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.