Continuum of Colorado is seeking enthusiastic people who are committed to providing excellent care and supports to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Home and Community Support Provider (HCSP) is a rewarding position where you get to interact with a variety of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities while being responsible for plan of care implementation, assessment and documentation for those served in Continuum of Colorado. Please note – a HCSP cannot provide any Skilled Care Services.
This position is based out of the Ft. Collins area.
Shifts and locations will vary depending on the individual’s needs with whom you are working. This is not a full time position.
More about what you’ll get to do as our Home and Community Support Provider
- Assist individuals in services in completing daily activities and other tasks (cleaning, toileting, meal preparation, meal pick-up and delivery, cooking, budgeting, hygiene etc.) as assigned
- Implement and document services provided as outlined on the individuals in services plan of care
- Carry out scheduled supported community connection activities as assigned (transports, provides supervision)
- Provide care in accordance with established protocols, to include First Aid/CPR when needed
- Assist in the development and implementation of individualized care plans
- Document provider notes, incidents, and health and safety concerns as required
- Communicate in appropriate, effective, and respectful manner with individuals in services, advocates, family members, supervisors, other staff, agencies, and organizations; maintain individuals in services confidentiality
- Write information effectively, appropriately and in correct format
- Follow appropriate lines of communication; assure supervisor (designee) is well informed
- Attend and participate in individuals in services meetings as needed
Starting Salary and Benefits
$12.41 - $14.20 / hourly depending on services provided. Hours and shifts will vary depending on individual’s needs.
If working 18 hours a week or more, employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training