CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CHURCH
a Christ-centered church committed to
live by FAITH, be a voice of HOPE, and be known by LOVE
Job Position - Campus Administrative Assistant - Edmond Campus
(Position Description full-time, administrative, non-exempt, and at-will)
Scope of Position
Perform a variety of office support and administrative duties support for all assigned ministry and campus needs. This position will be responsible for supporting the front office, campus pastor, adult ministry, connection ministry, kids and student ministry.
This position is a full-time position (40 hours weekly) and will report to the Campus Pastor for Edmond. This position interfaces regularly with most departments/ministries and campuses throughout Crossings Community Church (Crossings or CCC), as well as Crossings Community Clinic, Crossings Community Center, various vendors, Crossings partners, and volunteers to accomplish the goals and mission of Crossings and Crossings Edmond Campus.
- Provide receptionist services, answering phone calls Monday Thursday (9:00-5:00 p.m.) and Sunday morning (8:30-12:00 p.m.) and Wednesday Nights (5:00-8:00 p.m.)
- Provide first representation of the Edmond office via telephone, e-mail and personal contact with walk-in guests.
- Ordering office supplies on a regular basis for campus and be contact for issues regarding printer and check-in kiosks.
- Managing office areas like kitchen, coffee area and work room for organization & cleaning.
- Sorting and distributing of mail for staff between locations.
- Manage and pay the campus bills in coordination with the finance department.
Campus Pastor Support
- Keep records of admin budget, receipts, income and expenses.
- Assist with google calendaring and booking needs for campus pastor.
- Request room reservations in ServiceU for ministry specific usage.
- Maintain rosters of attendees for different ministries throughout the week
- Help be a liaison with Security.
- Provide all administrative and operational support for Alpha Tuesday nights including: catering, promo signs, table setup, guest check-in, and rosters etc.
- Provide all administrative support for congregational care including: care spreadsheet, benevolence, monthly CAM report, funeral, weddings and care packages.
- Provide all administrative and operational support for local/global missions including: sunset elementary projects, local partners, serve our city, and missions trips etc.
- Work on Sundays and Wednesdays overseeing the check-in desk / rosters.
- Work with communications by providing weekly worship folder and Sunday verbal announcements by Monday afternoon.
- Run various reports as requested.
Adult Education, Groups, and Care Series Support
- Provide administrative support for adult classes, bible studies, groups, and discipleship events that fit the vision of Crossings Community Church.
- Provide administrative support for Monday morning Womens Bible Study.
- Provide administrative support for Thursday morning Mens Bible Study.
- Support the weekly administrative duties for Centered throughout the year.
- Purchase all class books, resources etc. for classes throughout the week.
- Assist Groups Coordinator in developing admin support for GroupLink, and Small Groups.
- Assist Groups coordinator in working with OKC campus for the calendar of Care Series ministry.
Connection Ministry Support
- Assist Connection Pastor in the collection and processing of offerings, connection cards, and all other material from blue boxes after Sunday Services.
- Overseeing Sunday morning & Wednesday Night kids and guest check in process
- Work with Connection Pastor to sort and distribute connection cards and information on a weekly basis and forward information to specific ministries. Scan all comments from connection cards, F1 contacts, and email to the appropriate staff.
- Update and maintain attendance reports for the Executive Leadership Team and staff.
- Work cooperatively with the Pastor of Connections to plan, carry out and follow up with the Connecting with Crossings Class.
- Receive, file, and maintain records on all Connection Ministry Volunteers.
- Responsible for scheduling, organizing, and check in procedures for Connection Volunteers.
- Extra hours and coordination are required for Easter, Christmas, and other special events held at CCC.
- Responsible for keeping CCC Fellowship-One/Rock RMS database updated on a weekly basis as it pertains to the Connection Ministries Department.
- Manage and oversee 1st time visitor administrative process to include Cookie Ministry.
Kids Ministry, Student Ministry and Other
- Assist Crossings Kids and Crossings Students with projects and administrative support including tasks, rosters, database entry, and connection follow up.
- Assist other campus ministry needs as needed.
- Coordinate with other campus administrative assistance for campus wide collaboration and campus wide systems.
- Assist in maintaining the highest possible ministry standards and professional ethics in accordance with the goals, Purpose Statement, and Core Values of Crossings Community Church.
- Support the leadership of CCC, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and congregation.
- Represent Crossings in civic and ministry-related efforts as approved.
- Complete any other tasks as may be assigned to fulfill the role of Edmond Campus Pastor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Highly developed competency and speed in standard MS office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Quick and accurate aptitude for acquisition of other software applications (Ex. Fellowship One/Rock RMS; Service U);
- Proficiency in writing and editing skills;
- The ability to manage projects and multitask effectively.
- Proactively anticipate needs: You will need to be one step ahead not reactive, waiting for the next task to be assigned.
- You will need to keep sensitive information private.
- Coordination of campus tasks, projects, events, and communication.
- Lead volunteers to assist with administrative support, events, and special projects while helping other teams accomplish their goals.
- Review contracts, plan events, write emails, and count money.
- Assist in maintaining the highest possible ministry standards and professional ethics in accordance with the goals, Purpose Statement, and Core Values of Crossings Community Church
- Assist Connections Pastor in executing occasional special events at Crossings Edmond
- Support the leadership of CCC, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and congregation
A mature walk with Christ exhibiting the spiritual gifts of administration/organization, encouragement, service/helps, and hospitality, with a demonstrated a servants heart.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Special events and office management experience preferred.
- Experience with and ability to learn and leverage relevant technology and social media platforms for Crossings Edmond including Fellowship One/Rock RMS, Planning Center Online, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter strongly preferred.
Crossings Community Church, as a religious organization, reserves the right to hire based on religion