This role will be responsible for general maintenance and staging bundles at our distribution center located in the Greenfield Corporate Center.
The ideal candidate will foster excellent relations with independent delivery contractors and employees, and maintain communication with managers at the distribution center.
Part-time hours are 1:00 am - 5:00 am.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare center for daily operation by staging bundles of newspapers or other print products in a timely manner using proper ergonomic practices.
- Help with all areas of delivery as necessary.
- Receive and store supplies in the distribution centers warehouse.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Police parking area regularly.
- Develop excellent relations with independent delivery contractors through a positive demeanor and active listening skills.
- Maintain a positive, professional interpersonal relationship with District Sales Managers, Production Manager and all other Circulation Department management team members.