To maintain the appearance and outward upkeep of multiple Hartman properties. This is an introductory job to a career path as a Building Engineer.
- Repair electrical appliances such as lighting, switches, receptacles, breakers, etc.
- Responsible for painting and parking lot maintenance of multiple facilities.
- Learn troubleshooting procedures for operations failures and re-establish building services
- Pressure wash buildings
- Complete work orders for service call requests as assigned by Chief or Lead Engineer
- Maintain the beautification on multiple facilities
- To train career oriented employee’s the proper operation and maintenance of commercial buildings
- Improve the efficiency and reliability of the equipment
- Provide quality service to customers
- Must be willing to travel & have a valid driver’s license
Who we are:
We are a powerful, 35-year-old brand that relies on biblical principles to achieve good success. We strive for excellence in all that we achieve in the market place and in the community-at-large. As an organization, we serve our local community missions through volunteer work, and financial contributions to several non-profit organizations that are working to implement Christian values into the market place and in legislation. Not to brag, but we are the top performing REIT and plan to retain our status by buying commercial real estate that is under performing, creating value by improving the properties and increasing occupancy. In doing so, we will grow the company to $2 billion in assets by 2025 and $5 billion by 2030.
We can offer you:
- A competitive total compensation package including a base salary, performance bonus and a robust package of health, retirement paid vacation benefits, shared savings and more.
- A faith based corporate culture. We were ranked as a top place to work in Houston, find out why here: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/hartman-income-reit
- Unlimited growth potential; we love to promote from within!
- Professional Development, we believe the highest calling of leadership is the growth and development of people.
Hartman Management, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.