ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Application Developer position is the foundation of FFGs interactive game development team. The main responsibility of this position is to create and troubleshoot software to bring to life both digital games and utility application for board games. The Senior Application Developers work to mentor and work with a team of developers using C# and Unity to create applications for computers, tablets, and smart phones.
- Work with and guide team members to develop software application solutions using Unity.
- Maintain existing software and provide support and updates to existing and future applications.
- Receive and process testing feedback to improve the quality of our software.
- Work closely with team members to review and test their software to ensure each project reaches FFGs quality standards while also staying within deadlines.
- Communicate directly with customers and answer technical support questions. If necessary, work with customers to track down bugs.
- Work closely with other team members and with other FFG departments including art, graphic design, production, marketing and sales.
- Adhere to FFG procedures and policies for efficient and high-quality product development, and work with management to continually improve them over time.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and milestones.
- Experience developing a maintainable codebase using code design and data structure principles.
- Experience with game development.
- Proven ability to mentor others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.