Objectives of this Role
We are looking to expand our development team with the addition of a senior full stack SaaS engineer. You may be a mid-level engineer on the cusp of moving to senior responsibilities or a manager looking to return to a more hands-on role (or anything in between). It is important you demonstrate a passion for technology and a solid track-record of achievement. You will be working with the latest technologies in a highly innovative environment.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you are expected to apply high levels of technical knowledge and problem-solving skills to efficiently deliver quality software solutions. You will troubleshoot problems and undertake software development and maintenance projects, either independently or partnering with other software engineers and senior architects.
You will be a member of a Scrum team working closely with other software engineers, test analysts, product owners and architects in an adaptive, agile process. You will partake in estimating, planning, and managing all stories and tasks assigned to the team and be an active participant in all scrum ceremonies. You will demonstrate high levels of commitment and dedication, ensuring that when a job needs to be done, you stay on it and see it through, collaborating and ensuring good communication with team members and stakeholders.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Work efficiently and collaboratively as a member of an Agile Scrum team
- Partake in estimating, planning, and managing all stories and tasks assigned to the team
- Be an active and involved participant in all aspects of the agile process/cycle
- Take overall responsibility for assigned stories and tasks
- Collaborate with testing focused software engineers on the Scrum team to assure delivery of a high-quality product
- Understand and adhere to the definition-of-done (DoD)
- Participate in technical discussions ranging from current implementation challenges to architectural evolution of the product portfolio
- Create and maintain applicable documentation
- Work with the DevOps team to assure seamless delivery and operation of the product in production